Thursday, July 5, 2007

Welcome!


Hello people,

This here is my first post, and I have absolutely no idea on how to start it! Well my name is Tony Mendez and I hope you enjoy your brief stay at my blog as you travel across many other profiles and head back out to the world wide web highway and hitch your way to other websites. I am hoping to "grow" from the feedback on here if i receive any. Currently, i have found myself in a rut in my ways of drawing. So i thought it would be interesting to hopefully blog my way out of it by posting my thoughts and what not.

Here's an ink drawing I did in my sketchbook a couple of months ago. I'm in the process of giving it some color in photoshop; I'll post that up when it's finished. I'm still debating over colors.

-27

2 comments:

Puga Vida said...

nice!!! welcome to the gang tony! Now post up some more drawings!!! i posted the watercolor crap i did tonight. shitty work. post yours up, yours were actually good.

max said...

Hi Tony, this one is really funny, nice chuncky volumes. I like your style. I'll be back to your blog.